Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughts from Christopher

Usually my mom does the posting, but I thought I would give it a go. Here goes. Earlier this week my mom and I went to see Dr. Joyce (the oncologist) about the CT scans of my lungs. There are some spots on the scans that are more than likely tumors. I will get rescanned in about a month. but until then I'm going to California to see my dad's side of the family, and also I'm heading to Fort Benning, GA to see all the stuff that they have there. I will most likely be started on interferon to see if that will help at all. If the scans come back positive I will have surgery to remove the tumors, but I will not do chemo because if it didn't work the first two time it probably wont work the third time. I will however try some homeopathic treatments (my mom's idea). This is all very frightening, but I should not, can not and will not give up EVER! -Chris

4 comments:

  1. Chris, I admire your strength. What you're going through is something no one should ever have to endure, but you're not letting it beat you down. Stay strong.

    Brian

    p.s. We'll go shooting one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Chris....enjoy California!
    Love and hugs
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris you have been such a trooper through all this. You are strong and are getting stronger every day. I look forward to seeing you at Ft Benning soon. Have fun in California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - It was a pleasure meeting you Friday. You have a lot of people at Fort Benning pulling for you! I hope you like the photos I took of your visit. I'm on Facebook if you'd like to stay in touch (Elsie Sono). I know Soldiers will be asking about you.

    ReplyDelete